2016-2021 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS 455HP LT1 6.2L ENGINE MANUAL TRANSMISSION KIT Details
2016-2021 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS 6.2L engine and transmission drive train swap kit. 455hp/455Tq LT1 6.2L V8 engine with 6 speed manual transmission. This is a good running engine kit with no problems. GUARANTEED
At AMPC we call this our “Master Kit”. This kit comes with everything that you need from the donor car to run this engine kit on a pallet out of the donor vehicle.
We have removed the VATS ( vehicle anti-theft) from these engine computers. This means the engine kit will not theft lock when you start them in your project cars!
That is a $300+ value! When comparing OUR engine kits to the kits of other folks online, remember we did this for you already so you don’t have to buy a programmer and pay someone else to take it off after the fact!
Where Can I Buy the 2016-2021 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS 455HP LT1 6.2L ENGINE MANUAL TRANSMISSION KIT Online?
You can buy the 2016-2021 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS 455HP LT1 6.2L ENGINE MANUAL TRANSMISSION KIT from our website
We are currently the highest volume domestic muscle car engine vendor in the nation. Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship once paid or in full. Buy 2016-2021 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS 455HP LT1 6.2L ENGINE MANUAL TRANSMISSION KIT from our website.
The Master Kit includes:
- Complete Camaro SS 6.2L engine with engine cover
- All front engine pulleys and idlers and belts
- AC compressor
- Alternator & belt kit
- Engine starter motor
- Exhaust manifolds and oxygen sensors
- Engine injector and sensor wiring harness
- Under hood Fuse box/power distribution box
- Engine computer wiring harness
- 6 speed manual transmission – complete
- Airbox, mass air meter and intake hose
- Brake booster and master cylinder
- Drive shaft
- Keyless go key
- Fuel tank, pumps and module
- ECU (engine and trans computer with antitheft deleted for free)
- Drive by wire gas pedal
- Manual pedal assembly
- Matching speedo assembly
We also include all of the bolts and misc fasteners and hardware left over when the engine was removed from the donor car. These high quality fasteners would likely cost over $1000 if purchased new from the dealer! We like to have a nice bucket of bolts around when it comes time to install these kits!